Susan got up at the crack of dawn to set up hand full's big debut the Jackson Holiday Bazaar. It was a huge success! The feedback she got was amazing and it did not hurt that we had a ton of sales. Susan made the booth look like an adorable shop-- maybe foreshadowing for our future when hand full has it's own shop.
Thank you Jackson Shoppers for coming out to visit us.
We are so excited to be together next weekend in Eugene for :
1) for hard work paying off!
2) for susan's amazing energy and talent!!!
3) for the people of Jackson having such fabulous taste (wink)
4) for our friends and family for supporting our adventures in the world of kid's clothes
5) for 3 little hand fulls snug in bed.