Monday, March 15, 2010

fee fi fiddly i o!

I received this picture the other day  from a friend who bought a hand full banjo hoodie as a gift.  I love picturing where our clothes go but it is totally exciting to actually see where they land.  This is baby Wylder-- and he is an adorable model-- don't you think? 

Today I am grateful for:
1) cute babies-- oh how I love babies
2) a day off-- tomorrow I don't have to go to school and I am going to spend the day cutting fabric-- it is my form of meditation.
3)  my friend Sarah's voice-- she made me a cd of her singing and I listen to it at least twice a day.  It is so fun to have my friend singing with me on my way to work-- sometimes I even sing along.
4)  my family-- totally wacky (and outspoken) but extremely loving as well.
5) Wisteria Chic-- an adorable store in Sisters that just placed a wholesale order yesterday.  We love Debra, the owner who has been a big supporter of hand full since it's inception!  Check out her amazing shop!  http://www.redmondcommunity.com/wisteriachic.html

No comments:

Post a Comment