I received this picture the other day from a friend who bought a hand full banjo hoodie as a gift. I love picturing where our clothes go but it is totally exciting to actually see where they land. This is baby Wylder-- and he is an adorable model-- don't you think?
Today I am grateful for:
1) cute babies-- oh how I love babies
2) a day off-- tomorrow I don't have to go to school and I am going to spend the day cutting fabric-- it is my form of meditation.
3) my friend Sarah's voice-- she made me a cd of her singing and I listen to it at least twice a day. It is so fun to have my friend singing with me on my way to work-- sometimes I even sing along.
4) my family-- totally wacky (and outspoken) but extremely loving as well.
5) Wisteria Chic-- an adorable store in Sisters that just placed a wholesale order yesterday. We love Debra, the owner who has been a big supporter of hand full since it's inception! Check out her amazing shop! http://www.redmondcommunity.com/wisteriachic.html